Submissions for the North Central Highland Cattle Association 2020 calendar are now closed. Photos will be judged and selected by graphic professionals. Photos will be selected to provide a variety of seasons and an attempt will be made to limit the number of photos from the same farm.
Who may enter:
Members of the NCHCA may submit photos for consideration.
What to enter:
The Calendar Committee looks for photos that represent the Scottish Highland breed. Photos should not include people or other animals. Photos from different seasons are preferred.
Use these guidelines when taking, editing and submitting your photos:
- Photos must be in JPG/JPEG format
- Image files should be no larger than 15MB
- Camera images of 8MP (3264 X 2448) or higher (300 dpi or more)
- Images must be in horizontal orientation
- If using a cellphone, verify that the photo meets the specifications before submitting
- Label the file with your name, farm name or farm initials
A panel will select the photos for the calendar, and their decisions will be final. Photos not chosen for the calendar may be used in other publications of the NCHCA including the newsletter, website, promotional materials, etc.
The Calendar Committee membership:
Larry Sassen: Chair, Heather Bailey, Randi Johnson, Jan Larson, Mary Webster